Hereditary, hormonal hair thinning often takes up to six months to become noticeable, and is generally genetically predetermined. This type of hair thinning usually follows a pattern, which is different in women and men. Women tend to experience a widening of the part and thinning patches, while men see thinning along the hairline and on the crown of the head.
Progressive thinning has three main underlying causes. Because it can be difficult to determine which is primarily responsible, it’s best to address all of them.
- Vascular deficiency: Poor blood flow to the hair follicles limits the availability of the nutrients necessary for healthy hair.
- Hormones: Excess oil production is linked to testosterone, and a byproduct of testosterone production called DHT has been found to disrupt the hair’s growth cycle.
- Tissular deficiency: Collagen and elastin play a role in helping the scalp retain hairs, but when these structural proteins are compromised, thinning occurs.
THE RENÉ FURTERER DRUG-FREE* SOLUTION FOR PROGRESSIVE THINNING HAIR
Triphasic Progressive Concentrated Serumaddresses the three main factors of this type of hair thinning with one weekly treatment. This leave-in, 3-phase drug-free* treatment addresses the 3 factors responsible for progressive thinning hair to help preserve existing hair and visibly redensify thin, sparse hair.
- Biotrinine, a botanical complex featuring extracts of Nasturtium and Watercress provides nutrients to support natural hair growth.
- Natural Pfaffia extract, combined with the massaging action of essential oils of Orange and Lavender, helps to maximize the supply of nutrients to the scalp.
- Curbicia (Squash Seed) extract reduces excess oil
- Bitter Orange extract protects the hair bulb
- ATP Intensif an essential source of energy, helps to strengthen the hair follicles.
+4,583 hairs in growth phase after 3 months of treatment. +3,826 after 1st month of treatment.**
23% fewer hairs in the shedding phase from the very 1st month***
94% felt hair looked thicker****
84% felt hair loss was slowed down****
*Does not contain minoxidil or finasteride.
**Results on the number of new hairs from the first course of treatment (3 months). Clinical study conducted under dermatological supervision on nineteen men with chronic hair loss, from stage III to IV on the Hamilton classification. Evaluation by the leading method: the Phototrichogram. Average value of hair for the alopecic area (40% of the surface of the scalp on average).
*** Clinical study under dermatological control. average number over entire scalp surface. Test carried out on 51 women with sudden hair thinning after 3 months of use.
***** Usage test carried out on 51 women with sudden hair thinning (% perceived) after 1 month of use
via Thinning Hair</a